The basic components of a cover letter are described in the enclosed file.
The most frequent errors in application documents
- The failure to adapt a CV and a cover letter to the specific nature of a given company and a position.
- No clearly defined goal.
- Unclear and illegible graphic form.
- Sending the same letter to different locations, photocopying it and adding a handwritten name of another addressee.
- Excessively long letter discouraging from reading.
- Distorted chronology in the professional resume
- Mistaken names, dates, spelling and stylistic errors etc.
- Copying a CV and cover letter which were found in guides for jobseekers.
- Exaggerating descriptions of one's own values and, equally frequently, excessive modesty.
- No specific examples to support your qualities or achievements
- Repeating the information included in CV in the cover letter.
- "Copying" job offers.
- No personal data protection clause.
- No signature under the letter.