You will lose the jobseeker status if:
- you do not contact the Poviat Labour Office at least once every 90 days to confirm you are interested in the assistance stipulated in the Act;
- you do not visit the Poviat Labour Office on the appointed date and fail to notify of the justified cause of that failure within 7 days;
- you do not commence the vocational training of adults or you do not commence or you quit an individual action plan, training, post-graduate courses or participation in a special programme or you do not sit an exam enabling to obtain certificates, diplomas, specified vocational qualifications or job titles and the costs of licences required to perform a given job, which were covered under the Labour Fund as requested by a jobseeker;
- you file a motion to resign from the assistance provided by the Poviat Labour Office, as stipulated in the Act;
- you received an unemployment benefit acquired in another European Union member state, an EEA state or the Swiss Confederation in Poland, pursuant to the rules stipulated in the regulations on the coordination of social security systems in particular states (in European Union, EEA, Swiss Confederation) and you left Poland or was deprived of the said benefit by the competent institution in that state.
You will lose the jobseeker status for the period of
- 120 days respectively:
- 90 days after the last contact with the Poviat Labour Office;
- starting from the day of your failure to come to an appointment;
- starting on the day after you filed a motion to resign from the assistance or you failed to commence or you quit the individual action plan, training, post-graduate courses, participation in a special programme or failed to sit an exam, the costs of which are funded from the Labour Fund.
- 6 months if:
- for your own fault, you quit the programme of the vocational training of adults or you do not sit an exam confirming your professional qualifications, a journeyman exam or verification exam.
How can you regain your jobseeker status?
You will be able to regain your jobseeker status following the expiry of the above period as a result of reregistration and having fulfilled the required conditions.