If you are a Polish national and want to register as a jobseeker, you should present the following documents in the Poviat Labour Office:
What is more, if you are:
- your ID card or another identity document, e.g. a passport;
- school certificates, diplomas or other documents confirming your qualifications or a training certificate;
- employment certificates and other documents required to determine their entitlements resulting from the Act;
- documents proving counter indications to do any specific jobs if you hold ones.
- a foreigner — a document proving your residence title authorising you to stay in Poland, including a residence decision or card;
- disabled — a disability degree certificate.