The advertisement published in the press or on the information board must contain the following information:
- Who is looking for a job?
- What kind of job is s/he looking for?
- How to contact her/him?
|An ambitious, professional accountant looks for a job, phone: 222 111 000.|
The advertisement placed on the information board can be slightly more elaborate though it also should be concise and communicative:
|An ambitious, professional accountant, able to run revenue and expense ledgers, with computer literacy, able to operate Symfonia and Płatnik programmes, looks for a job in a financial and accounting department. |
phone: 223 110 001
The advertisements can be placed:
- On public information boards,
- On boards in private information agencies,
- In other dedicated locations.
- By traditional mail,
- By e-mail,
- You can also submit it in person.
- Concise and specific,
- It must specify your skills
- Be connected with the job you apply for.
How to send an e-mail?
- Use the official address containing your name and surname
- Enclose application documents
- Follow the rule: a single e-mail to one employer
- Write a short notice to explain why you write, what you send and how you can be contacted.
- Remember to use formal language and polite forms of address
In response to your offer published on www.pracuj.pl related to the recruitment for the sales representative position, reference no.: 324, I am sending my application documents. I would like to do such work and fulfill the requirements specified by you (educational background in the area of commerce, driving licence, negotiating abilities).
If you consider me to be an appropriate candidate for the offered job, contact me at the phone number 821-412-003 or e-mail address.